Released February 5, 2021, this is the first of three albums that began recording in the spring/summer of 2020. Ambient, drone, loops. A pivot from the first Obscure Colors album, but one that the circumstances required.
No one to directly blame for any of this except Rian Turner.
- Upturned Porcelaine Heads of Detached Children
- Photographic Evidence of the Future
- Shots of Wolf
- Dizzy Down
- The Impending Threat of Autonomous Arms
- Twin Keys to Random Doors
- Things Used to Look Different
- Symphony Orchestra
- Non-Immediate Bellic
- Glassy Memories of the Forgotten
- Abrupt Soundtrack to a Red Night in the Dark
- Finding Blurry Ways
- Reasons to Rejoice